Sunday, December 7, 2014

Guess Whose Back???

Surprisingly I am back! This blog originally started about 5 years ago, when I was convinced I was going to make a statement in the world of fashion. I recently returned to the blog scene for my comm 160 class. I quickly abandoned the blog scene after passing the course. So I guess it is safe to say some way or another I am bonded to the blog for life! Yes, I will be blogging once again. This time it won’t be for the fashion world, or my professor. This time around I am coming back on my own merits.

I would like to formally introduce myself. My name is Monique LeBrun I am currently a junior studying Communication, Marketing, and Social Media at the Pennsylvania State University.  In my spare time I enjoy watching reality tv shows, listening to music and broadcasting my own radio show. Some of my favorite TV shows are the Love and Hip Hop series, Scandal, Being Mary Jane, and most recently How to get away with murder. Some of my favorite music genres include Hip hop and R&B, Rap and Pop Culture. My favorite thing to do in my spare time is to broadcast my own radio show Hip Hop and Heels on BVZ Radio Thursday evenings at 5pm with my co-host Nicole. We talk about any and everything that deals with the entertainment industry.



I would like to make this commitment to you my reader and fellow citizen (globally or nationally) that I will be here weekly to give you one thing! This one thing will be posted weekly on whatever I deem necessary! The world is my ocean and this blog is my oyster! I tend to spread my weekly insights on everything from politics to entertainment news and even a little insight from the courses I take at The Pennsylvania State University. 

No comments:

Post a Comment